Malcolm Kennedy Counselling & Psychotherapy
|Phone: 07917 890346
Email: click here to email
|22nd March 2018|
What is counselling?
Counselling provides an opportunity for you to progress towards a more satisfying and resourceful way of living. It opens the door to understanding personal emotional problems and conflicts. All that takes place between the therapist and client is confidential.
Why have counselling?
How does it help?
Why not talk to a a family member or friend?
Talking through problems that are deeply personal and troubling is often difficult to do. As a trained and experienced counsellor I will listen to you with complete confidentiality and without judgement so that you are able to explore whatever is on your mind without inhibition. My aim is to provide sensitivity and warmth in a safe and caring environment. As counsellor/therapist I have the skills to support you and help you transform your life.
What Conditions Can it Help?
Anxiety, depression, feelings of hopelessness, feelings of being out of control, addictions, life issues and personal crisis and conflict.
What Benefits can be Expected?
- a secure professional relationship through which you can identify, explore, confront and resolve difficulties.
- a way to consider, understand and change long -standing patterns of thinking and behaviour
- the opportunity to discover that you have choices
- professional support to explore and manage your thoughts and feelings
- the chance to work through conflicts and hurts
- a way to move on with your life
Types of counselling and psychotherapy offered:
© Malcolm Kennedy :: powered by WebHealer :: Last Updated 27/11/2017